Ingredients: (Serves 12)
¾ cup unsalted butter, melted
1 cup caster sugar
½ cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 large eggs
1 orange, zest only
½ cup cocoa powder
½ cup gluten free (all purpose) flour
80g milk or dark chocolate chips
15g freeze dried raspberries
½ cup desiccated coconut
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C standard or 160°C fan forced. Grease and line an 8-inch square baking tin with baking paper, ensuring two sides overhang.
2. In a large bowl, gently whisk together melted butter and sugars. Add vanilla extract and stir.
3. Add the eggs in one at a time, stirring in between, then add orange zest. Sift in the cocoa powder and the plain flour before stirring until just combined. Add in chocolate chips.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared tin and place in the oven. Bake brownies for approximately 30-35 minutes or until they are no longer runny in the middle.
5. Transfer brownies to a wire rack to cool completely. Place the brownies into the fridge for an hour before cutting into squares.
6. Toast coconut and allow to cool. Mix in freeze dried raspberries and sprinkle on top of cut brownies to serve.